Being a newbie in the blogging world, I was totally shocked when I was nominated by Anne Jones: https://deepinsidethelonersmind.wordpress.com for the Liebster Award.
p.s THIS IS SO COOL THANK YOU! 🙂
So now, I am willing to answer some of the questions she asked and in return, I shall nominate a few more bloggers and ask a few questions too. Cool.
Below are the questions, feel free to comment back what your reactions are, especially to Anne 🙂
1. Okay, since you guys have followed me, I suppose you might have read quite a number of posts of mine. So, what do you think? What kind of a person am I?
I hope you don’t get offended by what I am gonna say because in all means all I would like to do is praise you for your awesomeness. First things first, I am honestly finding it hard to post as often as I did months ago (which was on a daily basis) because of what I do, but I strive to post as much as I can, in return, I couldn’t read as much as i did before. And from all the posts I have read from you, I can honestly say that you are an extremely sensitive and empathic person. WAIT! This is a compliment (hope it feels like it) – you are able to openly communicate your feelings through your posts and I feel it as a reader, which says so much for any blogger, you are sensitive or aware of your own feelings. You empathize with some of my posts and I am forever grateful that you find time to actually read my posts. I feel like I’m right, but that’s just the fangirl in me talking to you 🙂
2. Do you believe in love? If no why?
Yes I do. (You didn’t add a why on a yes but I’ll guess I would tell you why) Love makes life all the more colorful. Yes, it takes a ton of heartbreaks to turn our worlds into a monochromatic abyss of depression, but I am optimistic enough to know that everyone will eventually find a love that could bring the brightest and the most inspiring colors in all of our lives. This is in the view of a hopeless romantic btw, so fully biased comment right there.
3. Do you believe in love at first sight? Why?
Yes, and No. I guess it depends on the person. It could happen but it takes more than first sight to truly know the person and appreciate who he/she is as a person. God, this is slowly turning into a cheezy post, I apologize.
4. Do you believe in God? If no, why not?
Yes. I never had any other reason to believe otherwise.
5. What do think about black magic?
Black Magic, if my bookworm senses are correct, this mean like bad magic amiright? I’m sorry if I get this wrong. There exists unexplainable forces in the real world, but professionally being part of a society who thrives on logic…..
I actually don’t have any idea what it entails.
6. If you were to compare yourself with an animal. What would it be and why?
Animal….hmmm….I am fond of dogs. So I guess, dogs?
7. What is your greatest fear?
To be left by the people I love, a seemingly useless fear, but a fear nonetheless.
8. Who gives you the most happiness?
We’re talking about who? so hmm…a person…can it be people? Not just a single individual? My family and friends I could say. Happiness is a cumulative effort of several awesome people in my life, so I guess all of them.
9. Is there anything you still regret for in life?
There is. I think I even posted something about this. I don’t want to go into specifics but okay. I regretted one decision in my life which involves me, listening to other people on who I will grow to be. I was smothered with the pressure to make a lot of people happy and proud that I forgot to make my own happiness.
10. (I couldn’t get the last question. You can just deal with 9 of them.)
I am nominating the people who actually bothered to open my blog and click follow. Thank you to all of you. Hope you stay patient with me through our adventures together. 🙂
- the mischievousanna
Questions to answer:
- If you were in hogwarts, what house would you belong in? (Sorry potterhead right there – skip if you’re not a fan, I understand)
- What feeling/s do you hate experiencing the most?
- Do you consider yourself optimistic/pessimistic?
- What was the hardest decision you’ve ever made in your life? (if you are a bit cautious on opening up a sensitive information, you could skip this)
- Dog person or cat person?
- Pizza or Ice Cream?
- Friendship or Love?
- To love a wrong person, or to love none at all?
- What is the single trigger in your life influencing you to start a blog?
- Do you consider yourself awesome? (‘Cause you are – too cheezy amiright?)